Monday 13 July 2020

Sewobux - Brand New Legit and Paying PTC Site

SEWOBUX 

 This is a brand new PTC site. It is giving away  $0.50 signup bonus which will credited to your Purchase Balance that you can use later on (I actually used it to play Head & Tail game that enabled me to reach the minimum payout amount of $0.50 immediately and requested for payment and eventually got paid after a day of waiting. 

What makes this PTC site even good is that their PTC rate starts with $0.01 and there are 4 ads. While 2 ads cost $0.005 which gives you a total of $0.05 per day. Visit the site everyday and you can reach the minimum payout amount in 10 days. 

Here's my payment proof by the way.

So what did I do to reach the minimum payout amount in just one day? As I said, I clicked all 6 ads, I played the Head & Tails by using my signup bonus of $0.50 and I eventually won couple of times and that automatically credited to my Main Balance. I also clicked on the ClixGrid and won twice with $0.10. Upon knowing I reached the minimum, I immediately cashout and so to prove the site is paying and after a day of waiting, it received the payment on my Payeer account. \

They are paying through Payeer and Perfect Money. Hopefully they can add more payment processors, like FaucetPay or ExpressCrypto. 

Anyway, I am glad that I have stumbled on this site and hopefully I will have more earnings from it. 

Please join under my link, if you are interested. CLICK HERE

I'll post more payment proofs when I got paid again, cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Ads

A2B

Adslop

Cash ADs

R4A